“I like this place!”

China Star
Ranked #1,304 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food is delicious, at least I love it, it is not too spicy. Service is decent, not great, but ok, for this amount of money Im not expecting Big name steakhouse service :). Large plates.
From all small Chinese places around I prefer this one.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

My husband and I were in Pittsburgh, our last stop of a two week road trip to Michigan and back to Virginia. We decided to get delivery at the hotel and decided on China Star. We ordered the pork fried dumplings, beef teriyaki and sesame noodles. The dumplings were ok, but the beef was very tough and the noodles were very dry. We were quoted one price for our food and when my husband went to the lobby to pick it up, the delivery person quoted a price that was a dollar more. My husband only took enough to cover the bill and tip the driver, so the driver was minus a dollar on his tip. Would not order from there again.