“Need More than Luck Here”
Review of Rivers Casino

Rivers Casino
Ranked #42 of 181 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Whether it's the roll of the dice or the rolling into Andrew's for a new dish, you know you wanna get your hands on all of this. With so many options at your fingertips, you'll have one place to explore night after night. This is Pittsburgh's most engaging destination. Come see the spectacular Rivers Casino and get your hands on the slots, on the tables, in the bars, or in the 5 different restaurants. Open 24/7. Must be 21 or older to be on property.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food is so-so and the slots are very tight! On a positive note it is a beautiful casino and has an excellent variety of slots.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I took my mom who wanted to pull some slots and we had some fun. ALSO, last year, I went to the buffet for Thanksgiving and ran into some friends! A Great buffet! I've also listened to a live classic rock band there. Great time!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Casino has full variety of table games and A great selection of slots. A couple of complimentary beverage stations. the gaming area is large but in spite of this they use the space in such a way as to feel relatively cozy and not to cold. plenty of rest rooms on the floor (very clean) and they have a decent sized non smoking area and bar as well as a smoker friendly bar and casino area. I am impressed with the friendly staff and over all feel of the place. To my knowledge they have five different restaurants on the premises I have only tried Andrews steakhouse & the grand view buffet. The steakhouse was very expensive and I am told they have a very fine list of wines available My drab palate can not give much justice to this I will say I enjoyed the aged beef and as tacky as this may sound they gave some very tasty breads before the meal that has made an impression enough for me to actually remember it (it has been close to a year since I have been.) The asparagus was cooked perfectly my only complaint would be the shrimp cocktail was a nice size but very tough and I have a sincere hatred for what people seem to have the need for the embellishment of cocktail sauce leave it alone it is a great sauce don't add stuff to it (I think it had vodka in it or something!) The buffet is very nice it has a great variety of food styles available Chinese,, Italian, Americana, sushi and a decent dessert area the price is great and it is interesting enough for me to go back almost every time I go to the casino. plenty of parking available and valet service as well. If you are visiting Pittsburgh I would definitely recommend making this one of your stops.

1  Thank citizenrobert
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great gaming, restuarants and club. I would definately go again. It has the true Vegas feel. The place was very busy. The dealers at the craps tables were awesome. (Even though I lost :(

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been to the Rivers Casino several times since I live about 20 minutes away. The buffet has really good food for the price. The first time I went I stood in line for about 20 minutes to get a players reward card, some of the areas in the playing area are dirty, as well as the bathrooms. I have never won any money from the slots, but that doesn't take any fun out of going. If you are expecting a "Vegas" type of casino, this isn't for you. If you're looking for something to do and to people watch, this is the place for you. Also, the guard checking IDs asked me about 10 questions about my license and to smile about 9 times, which got really annoying really quick but I guess that can also be a complaiment as well...

1  Thank Hillary C