“Aside from the strip plaza location...”
Review of Kelly O's Diner

Kelly O's Diner
Ranked #180 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 25, 2012

...this place is really special. The food was all of the highest quality, and the service was friendly and quick. The haluska was exceptional, as were all the egg dishes and french toast. They serve all dishes all day, which is kind of cool. Only downside - the bathroom is in the kitchen area - is that even legal? Kudos to Kelly O's and thanks for a really great meal.

1  Thank Scruff2727

Reviewed April 23, 2012

A busy fun place for breakfast. We waited about 10 min to get a table. Food was very well prepared (my wife had eggs and they were cooked perfectly), pancakes and sausage I had were very good. Had a very friendly engaged server.

Highly recommended - but only open breakfast and lunch

Reviewed July 23, 2011

After seeing Kelly O's featured on Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives, we decided to go for lunch. We had what Guy had, fried cornmeal mush (hadn't had this since I was little and my grandmother would make it) with bacon and syrup and the Polish Haluski, a mixture of bacon, cabbage and noodles. Both were wonderful.. Stephanie, our server was very friendly and service was great.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

We had seen this diner on Diners, Drives In's and Dives and they featured the Haluski and their breakfast so we had both. Suzanne had the asparagus and crab meat omelette which was phenomenal. I had the Keilsbasi and eggs which is the polish version of steak and eggs with a side of sausage gravy that I would have sworn my Mother made. We took home two orders of haluski and had it that night for dinner and the next day for lunch, portion sizes were huge. We met the owner had her sign a bumper sticker, bought a t-shirt and coffee mug we had an overall great time. Definitely will be back again soon, may even take the nephews next time. Cool place great food.