Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Pittsburgh
from $34.95
from $75.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews natural history van gogh nice collection same building permanent collection carnegie museum admission fee well worth the visit on display great place to visit impressionists galleries exhibits casts louvre centuries normandie
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The CMOA is in the same building as the Carnegie Natural History Museum so one admission gets you two great museums, access to the museum cafe and the museum gift shops. I am a member and membership is a great buy as that gets you into all four Carnegie Museums, Tate others being the Warhol and the Science Center. Back to the MOA, it has a world class collection of art, special exhibits in a beautiful building.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

I am a fan of Van Goug. Here a couple good works. Very nice architecture of building. Very easy to enjoy time here

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Visited the museum since grade school and we were forced to go then. But, now that I'm older, I appreciate this great museum. Espcially the mineral collection. The parking is easy, which is something that I always look for, and not that expensive. Funny how you appreciate and enjoy things that were taken for granted. I could spend long hours at the museum now, but couldn't wait until I got back on the bus in grade school.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2019

I had been told that this was the top site to visit in Pittsburgh and now I believe it. Actually I was not excited about visiting the area but the Carnegie museum of Art turned out to be a star. It was well worth the time spent and includes many outstanding works of a wide range of periods. Adults and children were both satisfied. Their cafe was also better than most such places.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Our Cleveland Museum of Art membership allowed for a discount on admissions as well as purchases in the cafe and gift shop. Also, the admission allowed a visit to the Natural History Museum.