“The Only Place To Go”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th and Liberty
Description: restaurant in hotel of fairmont
Marietta, Ohio
“The Only Place To Go”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Was there for both a breakfast and a dinner. My wife and I have decided that the key word here is "fresh." Everything looked, smelled, and tasted fresh. The service was refreshing, as our waiter Carlo was excellent, even after I sent him on a wild goose chase. Had the striped bass and my wife had the chicken breast, both were excellent. My wife had the French toast for breakfast which was amazing. Anybody who wants to enjoy fine dinning find it here.

• Visited May 2011

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

We went to Habitat on April 30th before we went to see "Lewis Black" at Heinz Hall. The food and service were wonderful, as they only use local products for their meals when they can and if not, they find the closes source for the meal. In fact they had these unusual water pitchers that were designed by I think a local artist and our table was made from a local tree. The only negative thing I would even hesitate to add is that their wine descriptions did not match the wine they served. The wine was good, but didn't come close in taste and aroma to the description on the wine list. I know a bit picky of me, but that would be the only negative to the whole experience plus it wasn't as expensive though still pricey as we anticipated.

• Visited April 2011