“Good beer selection”

Bocktown Beer and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Description: We knew of a ton of great Pittsburgh bars and restaurants, but we found ourselves going to one place to eat, and another place for some good camaraderie and better libations. That was all well and good, but we wanted one place where we could drink the best beers AND eat great homemade food, all while having fun with family and friends. Since we were getting old searching for our home away from home... We just decided to build our own, and share it with you! Visit our locally owned restaurant soon and let us know what you think.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The beer selection here was great. Also, they have beer tastings here every once in a while. I was there when a Samual Adams representative was giving away free beer.

The food was good, but it is nothing to get too excited about.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Heart attack on a bun...but washed down with the beers of the day (rotating taps..think there are 16 of em)...

asked for help from hotel staff for a beer pub nearby....they did not have many recommendations but did mention this place. Had a beer and looked at the menu - discovered a kielbasa, pierogi, and cabbage sandwich....its a heart attack on a bun but almost gets me back to my Polish roots....pieorgis were potatoe and cheese - might have been better with saurkraut inside...but was still excellent on a cold nite....

atmosphere was a little dull at first...but picked up later in the evening ..good thing i got there early or would not have had a seat and enjoyed this fine meal and rotating beers

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I sat facing a glass-front cooler with a kajillion different bottles of beer (though sadly, nothing from my favorite brewery, New Belgium, which apparently isn't available in Pennsylvania?). The dinner was good but unremarkable. Service was above par. Would definitely eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The selection of beer was impressive but outrageously priced. The food had small portions and was of low quality. We liked the waitress. She was very nice but we left hungry after a nearly $60 bill. I'll never return but I do have one question. Why is the floor so sticky. It was gross.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Employees are freindly. Good atmosphere. Good food. I stay in the motel across the street. Good place to get a beer and have some good food. Highly recommended