$221
$146
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$149
Free cancellation until 07/26
$127
$112
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Free cancellation until 07/27
$125
$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$99
$134
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

All reviewspens gamechef charlesconsol energy centerthe shuttle driverfront deskfree shuttleduquesne universitychoice hotelsparking deckattending an eventwithin milespool and hot tubmile radiusa great staypittsburgh downtownsitting areagreat room
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at this wonderful hotel many of times before, but on my last stay I had the most awesome of experiences with Shuttle driver Charles Brown, and I had to share it. First let me say, the hotel is already above & Beyond one of the best in Pittsburgh. But when you add a man like Charles, you have the winning recipe. I’ve written with a few of their drivers before, but none of them are as nice, as friendly, as helpful and as caring as Charles. When I tell you he turned what could have actually been a VERY bad experience for me into one of the best of my life... that should tell you how great of guy he is.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Zac M, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Daeqwon F,

WOW!!!! Is right!!!!

I would agree that we are Above & Beyond one of the best in Pittsburgh!! I is so rewarding to hear how Charles impacted your stay with us. He is a great guy and a true asset to our team.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Charles was our shuttle driver and he was awesome. He talked to us the whole way to the hospital and was so polite and accommodating. He gave us some history lessons on our short commute to the hospital and was willing to do whatever we needed to help us out.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Michelle S,

Thank you for telling us how GREAT your experience was at our hotel!!! We do have a great line up for shuttle drivers that are always happy to give our guests history lessons about the area.

We look forward to your next stay,

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

This was a difficult trip. I had to attend a family funeral and needed to recoupe my soul. I choose the hotel because the location was ideal, attending a Flutist conference at a nearby school. I managed to reserve a room online. Upon arrive the reservationists that day was short on hospitality skills. She all but demanded I pay an additional $50 to make a reservation. I didn’t see a rider on my confirmation and no additional fees where mentioned. I was abrupt, it made no scence the reservation confirmation was in received. We bantered and the English was really bad, not a hospitable welcome at all. I reluctantly paid, The Conference was a hike and the bike rental required way to much financial information. So I overpaid for a clean noisy room with an ill prepared greater. The shuttle driver made an extra effort a say fairwell and made his bigO happy face a welcome good bye. The hotel staff was pleasant and attentive. The chef kitchen staff sound like a back yard bbq- extra quite. Overall they need some real Pitt hospitality lesson and they’ll be alright.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Zac M, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

3659163,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very sorry about the miscommunication regarding the authorization for incidentals during your stay with us. I want to assure you that you were not charged an additional fee of $50, it was simply an authorization to open your folio to room charges that you may insure while staying with us. I will also be sure to do the proper coaching with our team as it sounds like this situation could have been handled much better by a member of our team. We rank very highly with the community and brand in our Service scores and take these items very seriously.

If you would like to reach out to me directly you are welcome to at zmiddleton@cambriapgh.com

Reviewed June 14, 2018

This is always my go-to hotel when in town. I travel a ton for work. This last trip, however was THE SINGLE BEST EXPERIENCE that I have EVER had in ANY hotel. At the in hotel bar, I was treated with kindness and respect as though I was in my hometown pub. Food cooked to order, refreshing drinks and good company. Truly, the "bar food" at this hotel is ABOVE most external restaurant food! The rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds are nice and the sheets are great. Pillows are actually different firmness levels, not just the same pillows with different cases. Sincerely - Jon, Mandy, Chase...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! You make being away from home for work seem like vacation! CHEERS!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

StNikko,

Thank you for sharing your GREAT experience at our hotel with the travel community. Hearing this from a road warrior whom travels so much for work shows us that we really are doing all the little things right. It is also wonderful to see that our outstanding food and beverage team were able to posativitly impact your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Shout out to Mr. Brown for getting me to work on time. In stead of dropping me off at the bus stop, he took me to Oakland and offered to get me after work. Very grateful for the accommodations at the Cambria Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Zac M, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Neso T,

Thank you for recognizing the great service your received from Charles Brown. He along with our shuttle service are truly a wonderful asset to our GREAT all suites hotel.

We hope you choose us as your home away from home next time you are our area.