All reviews pnc park across the street full kitchen heinz field home plate pirates game great location north shore front desk staff free shuttle rivers casino parking fee two bedroom suite living area baseball stadium within a mile radius the river walk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in a great location for either a Pirates or a Steelers game. The staff is very accommodating & friendly. Overall the hotel is clean & well maintained. I loved the free shuttle service & free breakfast. I also liked the self parking in case you forget something in your car it was right there to access. We will be definitly be back.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
EricaB2735, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We would be so happy to have you stay with us again, Voyager743733! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so glad you were happy with our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You cannot stay any closer to PNC park, it was great to be able to just cross the street and watch the game. The suite was roomy and nicely laid out. The rooms and bed we comfortable.

They had a nice traditional breakfast. Recommended hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I was in room 603 for 1 night. I am sitting on my bed at 11pm working on my laptop reviewing documents for the meeting I was having the next morning with Highmark Healthcare, when a FLEA jumps off the bedspread on to the keyboard of my laptop! I was in total shock, as I do not own animals and know that I did not bring the fleas. After that I felt like I had to itch all night.
I complained to the front desk, they promptly moved me to another room 623 (a small upgrade to a single room rather than studio) and brought the keys to me. I had to pack up all my stuff and bring it down the hall. As I settled into my new room I also realized the air conditioner in 603 must also not have worked as I would not go below 74.5 degrees. The new room was cooler and I found no bugs... but I still had to shower to clear my mind of bugs and then get back to work that I had to complete. This made for a VERY late night.
If that was not enough, at 5:07am I receive a wake up call that I did NOT request. After struggling to "sleep" for another hour I got up at 6, showered, dressed, packed my things and went down to check out. I had to explain the situation to the front desk staff as it was not noted anywhere in my reservation record. After learning of the challenges of the previous night and the morning I received an "Oh" from the desk attendant. They struggled for 5 min to close out my folio and commenting "were you staying till Friday" when I pointed out they had the wrong account open... They checked me out, handed me a receipt and that was it. No apology, no compensation, no real concern.
The epitome of a fleabag hotel. Yuck. I cannot believe I switch from Hilton where I was a Diamond member for Marriott this year.

Room Tip: Get one without bugs in it.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank ucrazykid
Reviewed August 27, 2018

we stayed here for one night and this will definitely be our go to hotel from now on, great service at the front desk, friendly and safe atmosphere, our room was fantastic, roomy and spacious, bed was so so comfortable, along with the mini kitchen and not to mention the big bathroom, Breakfast in the morning was beyond belief, couldn't believe everything they had, from scrambled eggs to turkey sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fresh fruits an coffee, Great Great Hotel, would recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in the area

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel and were very pleased. The front desk staff were very helpful and accommodating. We were traveling with our bikes and they let us keep them in a conf room overnight so they would be safe. The shuttle was great and Billy the driver did a great job navigating the city. Also, enjoyed sitting outside on the patio, very relaxing! Great job to everyone, we will return.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple