“Another great lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Another great lunch”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had another great lunch today at The Cheesecake Factory. Never disappointed in this restaurant. I had a great BBQ smokehouse burger that was huge. My daughter had a chicken sandwich and of course, the Reeses PB Cheesecake. Everything was incredible and tasted yummy! Service was great.

• Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Super Yum!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I with my friends have tried almost all flavors they have. the cheesecakes are with delicate look and smooth taste, very tempting. I personally like the fruit cheesecakes, i think the chocolate cheesecakes are a little bit too saccharine

Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“My FAVORITE!!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Where to start??? The Cheesecake Factory is perfectly located in the South Side. There are several stores, boutiques, bars and restaurants nearby to peruse. Next door is a very nice movie theatre, which makes this location the perfect one, two punch for date night! In the summer, a fountain is operational right in front of the restaurant - perfect to watch kids run through while listening to local bands play.

There is a valet parking, a parking garage or you can just be patient and find somewhere on the street. We usually opt for the latter. My husband drives around while I jump out to get our name in, as there is usually a pretty long wait! BUT IT IS SOOOOOO WORTH IT!

The atmosphere is nothing short of gorgeous... I wonder if my house would look equally as good with mural painted ceilings? Probably not...

The menu is seemingly endless - and that's just the appetizers. There are hoards of entrees and salads. And the number of cheesecake options will make your head spin!

The quality is outstanding and the portions are waaaay oversized. Perfect for a left-over lunch the next day!

The cost in average, not cheap by any means, but not too much to keep you away. I think it is very reasonable for the amount of food that you get. Did I mention "left-over lunch" or the next day???

The staff really hustles and are extremely friendly. We were told that they have to try everything on the menu when they get trained, so they are well qualified to offer suggestions on what to have. MY suggestions would be, tropical flavored iced tea, fried macaroni and cheese balls, buffalo chicken blasts, crispy chicken costoletta, topped off with a generous slice of Godiva chocolate cheesecake! Num num num!

I hope this review helps. Now, I am off to review a local health and fitness establishment!

Visited February 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“good food, pricey”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

food is very good, lots of pasta choices, nice atmosphere, but I gotta say, not the best cheesecake I have every had.

Visited December 2012
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
“A slice of heaven”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

When my Granddaughter, Daughter and son-in-law visit from Virginia they insist that we eat out at the Cheesecake Factory. It has almost become a tradition. The food and service are always a delight. You can’t go wrong.

Visited December 2012