“My FAVORITE!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Where to start??? The Cheesecake Factory is perfectly located in the South Side. There are several stores, boutiques, bars and restaurants nearby to peruse. Next door is a very nice movie theatre, which makes this location the perfect one, two punch for date night! In the summer, a fountain is operational right in front of the restaurant - perfect to watch kids run through while listening to local bands play.

There is a valet parking, a parking garage or you can just be patient and find somewhere on the street. We usually opt for the latter. My husband drives around while I jump out to get our name in, as there is usually a pretty long wait! BUT IT IS SOOOOOO WORTH IT!

The atmosphere is nothing short of gorgeous... I wonder if my house would look equally as good with mural painted ceilings? Probably not...

The menu is seemingly endless - and that's just the appetizers. There are hoards of entrees and salads. And the number of cheesecake options will make your head spin!

The quality is outstanding and the portions are waaaay oversized. Perfect for a left-over lunch the next day!

The cost in average, not cheap by any means, but not too much to keep you away. I think it is very reasonable for the amount of food that you get. Did I mention "left-over lunch" or the next day???

The staff really hustles and are extremely friendly. We were told that they have to try everything on the menu when they get trained, so they are well qualified to offer suggestions on what to have. MY suggestions would be, tropical flavored iced tea, fried macaroni and cheese balls, buffalo chicken blasts, crispy chicken costoletta, topped off with a generous slice of Godiva chocolate cheesecake! Num num num!

I hope this review helps. Now, I am off to review a local health and fitness establishment!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

food is very good, lots of pasta choices, nice atmosphere, but I gotta say, not the best cheesecake I have every had.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

When my Granddaughter, Daughter and son-in-law visit from Virginia they insist that we eat out at the Cheesecake Factory. It has almost become a tradition. The food and service are always a delight. You can’t go wrong.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

There were 25 people in our group. We were served in a timely fashion. Everyone loved their food and were awed at the beautiful presentation. Needless to say, the cheesecake was wonderful.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Recently celebrated a birthday by having dinner at the Cheesecake Restaurant on the South side and we ordered the fried macaroni and cheese balls....they were delicious and we would order those again. Also tried the caesar salad and loved it. The service was good and the staff were very friendly. It was an enjoyable dining experience.

Karen Sisco