“Pretty good for a chain”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 56 Dessert in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory is one of my "go-to" restaurants if I am in the mood for a GIANT portion of decent food. The prices aren't too too bad but I'm not much of a carnivore so my entrees usually don't focus on large hunks of meat. This is a great place to go if you feel like splitting meals with your family or friends. My girlfriends and I like to order one giant salad and one entree between the 3 of us and then split it.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very nice decor and seating. Our waiter was very friendly and accomodating. Food was delicious (chicken parmesan sandwich with house salad/vinaigrette). Such large portions we were able to 'doggy bag' and have an entire other meal of the second half. The cheesecake desserts are fantastic. I honestly didn't mind the price per slice once I had eaten it. Chocolate/chocolate fudge with whipped cream. This restaurant was reccommended to us by several people while in Pittsburgh...they were right. Reasonably priced considering. Very large menu accomodates everyone's palate.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

No one does cheesecake like The Cheesecake Factory! I will pass up dinner to get two pieces of cheesecake!!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I like this place. It's expensive and always crowded. I think the reason I like this place is because there's nothing else around the area. The pkace is well devirated snd it looks cleanI don't think this place it's great but the food is decent. The desserts are frozen, they make you believe they're made in house! I always get the mixed salad and the bread is good. The avocado appetizer is good. Overall this place is decent not a five star but eatable... The service is great!!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

i liked the cheesecake factory but it's expience to eat there and you dont get alot of food to eat.Also there is no parking.