“Tasty Treat”

Braddock's American Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Braddock's American Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 2,150 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Ft. Duquesne Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Tasty Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is one of our favorite center city restaurants in Pittsburgh. It is a perfect place to dine while in the Cultural District attending theater or an event. Ten of us ate dinner here last night and each enjoyed their dinner with not one complaint. The service was great. Autumn is a professional who always delivers excellent service with a smile. An added of dining here is the free valet parking. It saves a lot of trouble on a busy night.

Visited August 2013

New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Nice Evening .. will go again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I went to the Renaissance Hotel for one night. We wanted to enjoy time away and a good view (the river and PNC park). When it came to dinner, I hoped that the restaurant (Braddock's) was going to be good. The atmosphere was comfortable, not formal though any type of dress would fit. Service was excellent. My wife had the special which was Haddock. I had Filet. Both were presented nice and not heavily seasoned. The next day, we both decided to go back for lunch before going home. I had an Italian sausage sandwich which was a large flat patty on a bun with light, red sauce peppers/onions. Good. My wife's Devonshire was a large open faced, chipped ham, turkey and mild cheese sauce sandwich... Messy, but great! Overall, good enough to go back when we hit the theater later this year.

New Wilmington, Pennsylvania
“Good food. Good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had a nice experience at the Renaissance Hotel. Stopped at the bar for pre-dinner drinks. Ashley was my bartender. She is very pleasant and very creative. She changed one of the menu drinks for me. I'm not sure exactly what she made but it was great. I had dinner with others at Braddock's . The hostess was very friendly and prompt. The food selection is good. Before dinner was served I was surprised to also be greeted by the restaurant manager. I think his name was Jason. He was very interested in our experience and if we needed anything to let our server Autumn or him know. I especially like onion soup and Braddock's is very good. We also had the stuffed pepper appetizer. For dinner, I had the filet. It was cooked perfectly and lightly seasoned. Mashed potatoes are mashed potatoes but theirs for some reason are really good.
Nice experience. Thanks go out to Jason, Ashley, Autumn and everyone else. We had a great evening.

Erie, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very accommodating, good food, could use a little more variety on buffet.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My brothers and parents now live all over Pennsylvania. We happened to meet in Pittsburgh on June 15 for a relative's birthday party. The next day was Father's Day, and rather than having people drive away from the general direction of home to eat and then backtrack, we found it much easier to just eat at the hotel restaurant - Braddock's. However, when we went down for the brunch we were told, "Sorry, you don't have a reservation." The manager, Jason, happened to be walking by and said, "Hold on, let me see what I can do." and in less than 5 minutes he came back and seated us. What a blessing he was! Braddock's went out of their way to get our business, even though the hostess thought they would be too busy. We had a wonderful meal, didn't have to travel far and the manager stopped by to see how we liked it. The only negative was the brunch buffet didn't have a large variety of food. It was more breakfast than lunch, but all of it was VERY GOOD! Price was what I expected at a fancier hotel on Father's Day, but my dad is worth it. I recommend Braddock's but, just to be safe, make a reservation.

• Visited June 2013
“Nice reasturant in the Hotel Renaissance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Nice quiet restaurant with a fine selection of meals. Slightly overpriced but food and service was good. Great location near PNC park, and Theaters. Try the stuffed pepper app, with hot sausage, excellent, the crab cakes are also good. Salads just ok.