Grand View Buffet
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: On the North Shore
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary this year because we wanted to go somewhere we haven't been before. We got lucky and didn't have to wait in line very long to get in. There is a lot of different food to choose from - American, Italian, Asian, seafood, BBQ, lots of desserts, salad and cold food section, lots of breads. My only complaint is that we were there at dinner time and it seemed like quite a few items needed to be re-filled in the cold food section.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

For $15 I must say it was a really great lunch. I tried a little bit from all the different food stations they had and appreciated them all. My friend and I both had 3 plates each and then had dessert. Would recommend this place to anyone wanting a good meal for a good price in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Excellent food, different food stations, great service and nice view of the river.

The pasta bar was very good, barbque was tasty and the curry was outstanding

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Pleasantly surprised! Everything was very good with anything you could think of including desert. They have it all for all ethnic groups. You name it they have it. The desert was impossible to resist. It did not disappoint. Definitely do it again.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went for the winter 2 for 1 deal, and for the price it cannot be beat. Even at $20 a person it would have been worth it! Dont miss the desserts - homemade right in front of you. The only thing it was lacking was ambiance very plain - cafeteria like...