“really enjoy this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dave & Andy's

Dave & Andy's
Ranked #19 of 51 Dessert in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central Oakland
Baltimore, Maryland
“really enjoy this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I remember this place opening while I was a Pitt student and I graduated in 1991! Ice cream is very good and the price is right.

• Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Denver
“Delicious Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Freshly churned ice cream in lots of delicious flavors. It was well priced. Even though it was freezing outside (-2 degrees) I had to get Dave & Andy's while I was in town and I'm so glad I did.

Visited January 2013
Pennsylvania
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We've been meaning to try this place on one of our many trips to visit our son at PITT. Both my son and my husband are ice cream fanatics. I have to say, none of us were impressed. The ice cream, supposedly homemade, was merely ok. And there were 8 of us so MANY flavors were purchased. The only one that I would get again would be the cinnamon. The rest were no better than something you would purchase at the grocery store.

The waffle cones were very good. However, most of ours fell apart as we were trying to eat them.

• Visited February 2013
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Homemade Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

We love to visit creameries in the different cities that we visit. Dave & Andy's was another excellent creamery that specializes in premium homemade ice cream. They actually bake cakes and pies and put them into their ice cream. You could definitely taste the high quality ingredients in the ice cream. We visited on a cold November day, but ice cream tastes good anytime of the year!

• Visited November 2012
Clayton, New York
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is by far the best ice cream I have ever had! Everytime I go back to Pittsburgh stopping at Dave & Andy's is a must! You must check this place out!

• Visited October 2011

Been to Dave & Andy's? Share your experiences!