“Love this place!!!!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,159 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Description: BRAVO is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
west virginia
“Love this place!!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love Bravo. My husband and I eat here a few times a month. We like to sit at the pizza oven counter and watch the staff make pizzas,salads,desserts,etc. I love the ravioli with pomodoro sauce. My husband loves the margarita pizza and the chicken with mashed sweet potatoes. Service is always quick and friendly. Highly recommend Bravo.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank coventry4

Chicago, IL
“Great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Pouring rain, we were drenched. 10:40 pm ( they close at 11). Hostess seated us with a smile and the waitress Tammy was friendly. The bread was warm even at that time! The artichoke dip was piping hot, tasty and the chicken pasta with veggies was delicious. Nice ambience as well. Overall good dinner.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Ez_Rider_Chicago
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The staff was great and the food was the best!!!! A little above average prices but not bad. It is worth it!!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Stephen K
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Mmmm yummy”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food. Very filling. I'm a sucker for the lobster ravioli! The atmosphere is really nice and very Italian. The staff didn't seem tip top,however. Some seemed like they really didn't want to be there.

1 Thank sweetangel91991
Butler, Pennsylvania
“What a Great Dinner- Get the Steak”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My dinner here was wonderful. We sat at the bar and was very well attended to by the bartenders. They knew how to make the Lemontini and Vodka Gimlet with ease. I always ask the staff what their favorite on the menu is and they both said have the steak and the chicken scaloppini. I got the scaloppini and my partner got the steak. The scaloppini was ok but the steak with encrusted blue cheese was WONDERFUL. The fillet melted in your mouth that is how good it was. The staff was courteous and joking with us and each other. Even with it being the Saturday evening before Fathers Day we did not wait long and had a great time. One of the best chains I have ever been to.

• Visited June 2014