“Tasty”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 2,173 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Description: BRAVO is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
“Tasty”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Clean restaurant, very good food and prompt service. Chicken Picato is lovely, large portion sizes. Good variety included seafood, pasta, steak. Nicer restaurant, not for loungers!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank maryscrazyarchitect

Pittsburgh, PA
“Great italian food”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

In addition to great italian standard dishes, Bravo has a diverse menu with several unique offerings. During a recent lunch visit, I tried the pecan-crusted tilapia salad, lobster bisque, pepperoni stuffed flatbread, and warm berry cake. All were outstanding. I definitely plan a trip back soon to try some other items.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank mstr824
Sarasota, FL
“Excellent atmosphere and customer relations are A+”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have been coming to Bravo since it originally opened in Robinson. It is a great casual, yet classy atmosphere. The food is always wonderfully prepared with a large selection of Italian favorites and modern twists. The staff is welcoming and helpful. We like to visit frequently during Happy Hour and enjoy the special menu with light bites. Our fave drinks are the Red and Peach Sangrias w/ fresh fruit muddled to a sweet, fruity perfection.
It's Great place for friends and family and you know that the management really takes incredible pride in the establishment. Always a good time.
They have a room for special occasions and meetings too.
Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank SiestaBeachGirl1
WV
“Very nice Italian Chain Restaurant!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I recently spent the weekend in Pittsburgh, we decided to try Bravo Cucina Italiana, as we have never eaten at one before. We were pleasantly surprised. It was much better than a typical Italian Chain (Olive Garden, etc.). The food selection was nice, I got the Chicken Parmesan Milanese - was delicious. My wife got the Pasta Bravo (rigatoni with grilled chicken, mushrooms in roasted red pepper cream sauce) it was also very good. We really liked the olive oil and bread that was served. The olive oil had spices in it, which was much better than just plain olive oil.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jdhillwv
Wheeling, WV
“Enjoyed our visit”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I dined at this restaurant on a Saturday, late afternoon, so we had no wait. We were using a gift card & had never been there, as we live out of the area. Our server was very attentive, even though she seemed very busy. She replenished our bread and dipping sauce, which I've never been offered and we appreciated it. The bread was particularly good. Instead of salads, we had the lobster bisque soup which was excellent. Both of us had the veal parmesan for our main course. It was served with "herbed linguine," and my husband substituted angel hair pasta. It was very good, and kind of nice not to have red sauce over the pasta as well as the veal. I actually could have used a bit more sauce and cheese on the veal, but it was still very good. This was in some ways better than some veal parmesan dishes I've had where the veal and pasta are drowning in sauce.

We will return to finish off our gift card, but I don't know if we would make the trip just to go to Bravo. I would recommend, it for those living closer to its location.

• Visited October 2012