“Something different for lunch!”
Review of Bae Bae's Kitchen

Bae Bae's Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 55 Quick Bites in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to grab lunch for the second time at Bae Bae's, and I will be going back. It has a super cute atmosphere and friendly vibe. I ordered the spicy chicken and purple rice. I love that they throw in a little salad, it cuts down on what might be a heavier lunch. I was warned that the chicken was a "7 out of 10" spice level..don't be frightened by this, it's delicious! The only negative was that it did take almost an hour with the wait in line time and wait for the food, but not the restaurant's fault it's so good :)

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Los Angeles’ Koreatown is my favorite food destination at home, but my daughter found Bae Bae’s on a visit to Pittsburgh. My daughter had the bulgogi and a taro milk tea with boba. I had tofu, sauce on the side, glass noodle and a bean sprout spicy banchan. All orders come with salad and extra salad can be ordered instead of rice or noodle. The person who attended to us was super nice and they are very accommodating to to food allergies and preferences. Once you get over it not being a traditional Korean restaurant, it’s a great find. The portion was enough for two meals for me. I prefer tofu that is not fried and prefer less sweet sauces, but I had the plum sauce on the side and used a little Sriracha. The glass noodles were springy and fresh. The taro milk tea was sooo good too.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We waited in a long line to place our orders and decided on two sides of cheese wontons and tempura veggies. Service was quick and efficient, and food was good. It was just the right amount of food for lunch and everything tasted delicious. Veggies included mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots. We just had Perrier to drink, so it was a pretty healthy option for lunch!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I love the set up -- order your food at the counter -- lots of side options, and be seated for table delivery. Very fresh and great choices for vegetarians! And, the added bonus of a nice restroom.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Really outstanding food - loved it. Amazing choices for vegans but plenty of options for carnivores as well. Very casual, counter service - order at the counter, get a number, take a seat and wait to be called. The seating area is not large, but we were able to find a table at lunch hour with no problem. For that style of restaurant, for Pittsburgh, for lunch it's slightly pricey (~$13 before drink and tip) but it was worth it for the the quality of the meal. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2019