“Great food + great service= great evening”

Mitchell's Fish Market - Pittsburgh South Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market - Pittsburgh South Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,095 of 2,186 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Mount Lebanon
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I arranged a holiday party for 10 of my girlfriends. We were in a private room with a fixed menu @ $29.99. I brought my own wine and paid $10 corkage per bottle. Service by Russ and his other crew members was outstanding! Food was great and although we chose the fixed menu, few options that were outside of that were accommodated without any issue. I love seafood and I am very fussy but this restaurant lives up to it's reputation. I would definitely choose this venue again for a private party!

There are newer reviews for Mitchell's Fish Market - Pittsburgh South Hills

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were very impressed with the entire experience. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The food was first class. Definetly go here if you get an opportunity and like quality fish meals.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had my wife's birthday party there with 16 people in a private room. The setup was great, the service was great and the food and prices were equally great. The do a wonderful job. Couldn't have had a better restaurant on our visit to Pittsburgh.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food was delicious, everything was well prepared and just as ordered. The waiters and waitresses are very knowledgeable and extremely attentive, checking back often to see if we needed anything. I HIGHLY recommend a visit, I will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Mitchell's is located in the Galleria Mall in Upper Saint Clair Pittsburgh.
One of our favorite things to do is sit at the bar, order apps and a bottle of wine and just relax.
Servers are great, food is tremendous and people watching at the mall is just fun (secially with a bottle of wine!)
The last time we were there, I had the Flounder stuffed with lump crab meat. It can get a little pricey, but well worth it. Stop before the movies for dinner, or after for a late snack. You'll enjoy it.