“My Uncle has excellent taste in food!”

Mitchell's Fish Market - Pittsburgh South Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market - Pittsburgh South Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #840 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Mount Lebanon
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My Uncle took us to Mitchell's for dinner on a recent visit to Pittsburgh. The food was excellent! The atmosphere was excellent! The service was good. Great value! Recommend the tilapia and the cod. Good selections of wines. Will definitely eat there every time we go to Pittsburgh!

1  Thank ReneeH517

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nice ambience for a large restaurant. Great variety on the menu. Very helpful, friendly wait staff.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We loved the food during our recent visit to Mitchell's Fish Market. I just love how the seafood is so extremely fresh. The meal was delicious.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The salad was great. The appitizer list did not appeal to me. The lobster bisque had great flavor but hardly any lobster. My stuffed cod was over cooked and lacked taste. When I spend a total of $150.00 I expect it to be better then what I got.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We had a wonderful dinner with friends. My only caution to some is that it is a lively and busy atmosphere , so if you are looking for a quiet or romantic night out , this would not be the place.