I spent 3 nights at the Hampton Inn while at a conference. The hotel room itself is modest but the bed and bedding were very comfortable and my room was quiet. Providing a breakfast on-site was very helpful and there was a good variety of choices. But what made this hotel outstanding, and why I'd definitely go back, were the staff and the shuttle service.The front desk staff were cheerful and really helpful. And, as others have noted, Rick, the shuttle driver was wonderful. Always cheerful, always obliging, the shuttle was not only really helpful, it was fun! We're going to miss hearing, "Hi! It's Rick from the shuttle!".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the collegiate and hospital districts, home to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University and all the UPMC Hospitals. Enjoy free shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - University Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn University Center
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn