I stayed at the Hampton Inn University Center last week for a work event that was in town and was very impressed with this hotel. My room was absolutely gorgeous and very clean. The entire staff was very nice and accommodating-- I had a light bulb out in my room and the maintenance guy came up to fix it within minutes of me telling the front desk.
The complimentary shuttle is convenient because the hotel is so close to other neighborhoods of the city like Southside and Station Square. The continental breakfast was wonderful as well.
I wish the other buildings in the area would be fixed up or torn down because when you first show up to this hotel, you get the impression that it's in a bad area, but that couldn't be further from the truth! I would definitely recommend anyone staying in the Pittsburgh area to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the collegiate and hospital districts, home to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University and all the UPMC Hospitals. Enjoy free shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - University Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn University Center
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn