My daughter & I stayed here as it was close to CMU and we had tried Hampton Inns before and liked them- this particular group of staff were among the Best I have encountered as a seasoned travler- they simply had it together, and were really interested in you- unbelievable in the days we are living- I would highly recomend this Hampton for some one not needing the Flash and Neon lights of the High Ebd Hotels-but wanting a good value, clean rooms, ect. all due to the people- it is really about people anyway so when you are treated so well you dont forget it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the collegiate and hospital districts, home to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University and all the UPMC Hospitals. Enjoy free shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - University Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn University Center
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn