My stay at the University Center Hampton Inn was perfect. I was cheerfully greeted by Jonathan Curry upon arrival. Tracy Fuchs the Shuttle Driver was very helpful with info where the shuttle could take me. Barb Williams in Breakfast was very pleasant and attentive to guest needs. I also had the pleasure to meet and converse with GM Jonathan Zottola who was very personable and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the collegiate and hospital districts, home to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University and all the UPMC Hospitals. Enjoy free shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - University Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn University Center
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn