This hotel was not too expensive, considering the location. The street is on way, but once you get used to it, it was easy to navigate. The place was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They put out a snack in the evening in the lobby and have a great breakfast that rivals some restaurants. There was also a free shuttle into the city, which ran on the hour. Good value, good location, great staff; I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the collegiate and hospital districts, home to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University and all the UPMC Hospitals. Enjoy free shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - University Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn University Center
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn