Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Mcknight Rd.
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
$149
$127
$125
  • Pool
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
$200
$169
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$140
$134
  • Pool
Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$107
$164
$131
$119
Doubletree.com
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmcknight roaddivided highwayu turnross park mallturn aroundclose to downtowngreat place to staynice stayhot tubthe breakfast areafree breakfastminute driveeasy accessclean roomsfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againconvenient location
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife is afflicted with MS. This hotel consistently provides us with the handicapped accessible room and roll-shower that she requires. We enjoy the accessible pool and fitness center. The one improvement I hope to see is a more accessible breakfast buffet area. The current one is cramped and difficult to access even for able bodied guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barry M
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was here briefly for business. The hotel was clean and is what I expect from Hamptons. They were friendly and the room was a decent size. The hotel has easy access to US19, 276 and downtown Pittsburgh. It is easy to get here from the airport if you need to be near downtown. I would recommend for a brief stay in the area.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel bathroom was so dirty I had to move rooms, and the new room was equally as dirty. Hair on bathroom floor, vanity, dirty foot prints in bathtub, food under bed, trash behind trash can in bathroom, and dried (something) on the side of toilet. Worst hotel I have ever stayed in. My socks even turned black from the floor.

1  Thank Ryan H
176MeganM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Mcknight Rd., responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for the review. I am sorry about this issue and as stated in our previous correspondence I am sorry about the mix up and you being checked into rooms that were not cleaned or ready. I can assure you if you had been checked into rooms that had been cleaned for check in, you wouldn't have encountered such problems. I hope you will stay with us again, and give us a chance to redeem our reputaion. Thanks again, and hope to see you when you are in the area.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

it is in a good location to get to and from local business, with great eating areas, i had no problems getting in and out of the hotel parking then finding my way to my business that i need to be. thanks for a great week in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husbandand I stayed at this hotel as we were in town for a wedding. It was literally a third of the cost of other hotels. It was easy to get to (although I'm somewhat familiar with the area) and it was clean and comfortable. They even allowed me to check in early without any prior notice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple