$181
$118
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$101
$92
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$109
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$149
$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$187
$169
Hampton.com
$99
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$124
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$150
$142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
$200
$170
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$141
$125
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

All reviewsmonk's bargrand hallbenedictine monasteryeuropean style breakfastmax's allegheny tavernfree parkingpnc parkhard boiled eggsnorth sideshuttle servicecontinental breakfastfresh fruitthe andy warhol museumchain hotelsacross the rivernational aviarybagels
Reviewed January 5, 2009

The hotel is unique, but of course it is the people who make the difference. My friend and I showed up early to the wine hour, we were noticed and the wine was brought out early. Of course the staff did other small things that make you feel taken care of. I thank each of you for this.
I want to thank Tim, the manager, who took care of us during a difficult time early in the morning. He was attentive and made sure his guests were communicated with so we did not worry.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2008

I have chosen to stay at The Priory again because of the ease of traveling to various places of interest in Pittsburgh by foot . I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past ten years and will return because of the atmosphere of period charm, the excellent breakfast, coziness of the parlour and helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. In the warmer weather, one can enjoy the quiet courtyard while sipping some of the complimentary wine in the evening or by taking a plate of breakfast food and cup of coffee out to one of the tables to sit under the trees. I love this hidden oasis. When i am relaxed in my room after a busy day in Pittsburgh, I close my eyes and can go back in my imagination to the days of quiet meditation by the monks who lodged in this historic place.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2008

My wife and I wanted to have an evening in Pittsburgh, where we lived in the early 1990s, to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. We did not want to stay in another cookie-cutter hotel for such a special occasion. We found the Priory listed on line and the pictures and description made it appear to be a charming B&B in the city. We were more than pleasantly surprised when we arrived! The staff could not have been friendlier, the room was charming, and our stay was fantastic. The location is a short ride to downtown, the South Side, or all of the North Side activities. We hope to return in the Spring to take in a Pirates game, and I know we will be staying at the Priory! This is quite a gem, and I would highly recommend it to all! Thanks to all at the Priory for adding to our special celebration!

Greg
Wilmington, DE

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GTB1961
Reviewed December 12, 2008

The Priory is absolutely beautiful. I have stayed here several times and love the uniqueness of each room. The feel of the inn is antique-yet-comfortable. It's both cozy and gorgeous. This is a completely different experience from staying at a big hotel chain - and definitely NOT a disappointing experience. The staff is always pleasant and incredibly helpful.

I highly recommend the Priory for anyone looking to stay in Pittsburgh.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2008

I stayed at the Priory many times over the years, for business and personal travel. I always have a very positive experience. The hotel is in a convenient location, close to downtown, North Shore attractions, and major highways. The rooms are always comfortable, the staff exceedingly helpful and pleasant, and the architecture is stunning. I would not stay anywhere else in the 'Burgh but the Priory.

Stayed: August 2008