$112
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$169
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$149
$104
$94
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$140
$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$160
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$108
Doubletree.com
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
$170
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$144
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$150
$142
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmonk's bargrand hallbenedictine monasteryeuropean style breakfastmax's allegheny tavernfree parkingpnc parkhard boiled eggsnorth sideshuttle servicecontinental breakfastfresh fruitthe andy warhol museumchain hotelsacross the rivernational aviarybagels
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Priory has a lot going for it. It is beautifully furnished, the staff was very helpful, the complimentary breakfast was good, they provide free shuttle service, and there is a cute bar inside. There are a few negatives, however. The bathroom is really small, including the sink being in the room and no bathtub. Also, the location is in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood on the North Shore.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank techie6
Reviewed March 1, 2013

...and she was right! What a great hotel!

My wife and I stayed here to celebrate our birthdays. We had a great time and the staff were very helpful and friendly. We even got a tour of the Grand Hall by the manager!

It looks like I've found a place to stay when I visit Pittsburgh.

Room Tip: The rooms in the old wing are a little drafty, but they are very impressive, architecturally speaking. We stayed on the Grand Hall side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James G
Reviewed February 26, 2013

A great hotel. Loads of atmosphere. Over the river from the city, and not a lot in the area, so that was a bit disappointing. Perhaps an advantage to some as a little quieter, and and still not far from the CBD. Breakfast was excellent. It is beautifully renovated. I liked the hotel immensely.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nemothelonely
Reviewed February 25, 2013

stayed here on our wedding night. its beautiful. high ceilings and wallpaper and antiques everywhere. our bed was awesome., had chocolates n champagne waiting.. our room was just fabulous. staff were attentive. breakfast in the morning had awesome pastries . will definitely come back. shuttle service was a bonus. was way better than staying at a chain hotel. loved it!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michelle a
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I loved my brief stay at The Priory. This is a quaint European-style hotel, with the pluses and minuses of a European-style hotel. Yep, the bathroom was tiny and I had to stash part of my grooming arsenal under a desk, but the room was larger than expected, the bed comfortable, the staff kind and accommodating--and parking, internet and breakfast were free. The breakfast is pretty good--a selection of cheeses, meats, fruit, pastries, and cereal--but the bread is just grocery-store stuff, which I found a bit baffling considering the quality of everything else.

The neighborhood is safe, although the street is a bit charmless--we had a view of a housing authority hi-rise. My husband and I felt perfectly comfortable walking back to the hotel at night from downtown, over one of Pittsburgh's many beautiful bridges.

Guests seem to come here from all over the place--I heard a number of foreign languages in the breakfast room.

I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business