The Double Tree is a good place to rest after work. Well situated, shuttles a plus, friendly staff and reasonable restaurant. Rooms are refreshed and clean although the bathrooms are small and the layout of the rooms is a little unconventional. Decent gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, walkable to PPG Paints Arena, and within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and Bigelow Grille restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree