We stayed here for the Frozen Four and it was a great set up. Close to the Consol Energy Center and restaurants, shopping or public transportation to get where you needed to go. The rooms were fine, the staff could not have been more helpful. Everyone went out of their way to welcome us to Pittsburgh. Only problem was the lack of shuttles available for the weekend - so don't count on them if you are in town for a special event! Not an issue for us as the subway was easy to get to and use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and other amenities you will need for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree