We stayed at this hotel on a trip to visit colleges in the area. It is a very nice hotel, easy to find, staff was very pleasant and helpful, room was clean and quiet. We had a room that had great views looking out over the city. We walked about 10-15 minutes to Point State Park and that was beautiful. You could walk from this hotel to the football, baseball or hockey venues, all are fairly close if you are a walker. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant. The food was delicious, although we wished we shared our meals as they were really filling. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Wish we would have had more time here because Pittsburgh is a great city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and other amenities you will need for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree