Was there for a one night stay for a Pens game. Beds were very comfortable, bathrooms looked new and the hotel in general was well maintained and clean.
Can't beat the location for any Consol Center event (one block away) and also close to PNC Park and Heinz Field.
The staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Only downside was a problem with the elevators when I was checking out....but the front desk offered to send someone upstairs to the 18th floor to get my bags.....how's that for customer service! (the problem was fixed within 15 minutes).
Would most definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, walkable to PPG Paints Arena, and within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and Bigelow Grille restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree