The hotel is right in the downtown area close to restaurants and shops all within walking distance.
The staff was courteous, the room was very clean and it was a plus to have one with a view of the downtown area. We slept very comfortably for a night and checked out with the valet at the parking lot. To avoid confusion, the paid guest parking lot is right behind the hotel, not the lot directly in front of the hotel (parking is cheaper there but it is a distance to walk back to the hotel). We made the mistake of going to the wrong lot at first when we arrived. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, walkable to PPG Paints Arena, and within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and Bigelow Grille restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, HotelPower, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree