We stayed one night on October 12th for the University of Pittsburgh Homecoming. Upon check-in we were given a warm cookie and fast service. I really don't like the valet parking, but we told them we were leaving in about an hour and our car was delivered to us quickly. Our room was clean and adequately appointed. It did seem a little dark to me, the lighting probably could be increased. Our windows looked out on airconditioning units but we were only there to sleep, so that really wasn't a problem. It was very convenient to the Pitt game the next morning and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, walkable to PPG Paints Arena, and within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and Bigelow Grille restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree