The hotel is located downtown Pittsburgh. I went there with my wife and 2 kids who were very happy to be in the swimming pool, quite big but without shower which is strange... because there are recommendation on the wall saying that shower are mandatory before ! The parking was full but there was a place for my car as guest of the hotel, 20 dollars valet. I had used Hilton Honors point for that stay and the staff did not make any difference. The building is old but the lobby is renovated top level. The room was ok even if the layout is a little strange in the double bedroom... Good stay, good swimming pool. I recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, walkable to PPG Paints Arena, and within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and Bigelow Grille restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelPower, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree