We recently came to Pittsburgh for a wedding (which actually was at the William Penn) but selected to stay at the DoubleTree. The front desk check-in went smoothly and the staff was nice. We found the hotel to be in very good shape. Our room was clean, spacious (we had a suite), and everything was in working order. As with other reviews, the exercise room was impressive with plenty of name brand equipment covering a large area which overlooks the pool. We did not have a problem with parking at the U.S. Steel Center located across the street from the hotel. We parked our car there around 8 PM Friday evening and existed around noon on Sunday - total cost was $24. I guess the weekend rates are much better than the weekday rates. We would recommend it to others and would stay there if we ever are in downtown Pittsburgh again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and other amenities you will need for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree