This hotel was very nice. I did not have to pay for out-of-pocket due to it being a business trip so I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is on the pricey side. Between your room rate and the valet parking, costs can add up quickly. Add in the fact that with it being a "fancy" hotel there is no free breakfast or anything that is relatively cheap. On the positive side this hotel is very nice, nicely furnished, has an amazing work out center and pool, and a fantastic wireless connection. If money is not an option for you this would be a fantastic place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and other amenities you will need for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree