“Our first visit, but not our last”
Review of Lot 17

Lot 17
Ranked #332 of 2,491 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Bloomfield
Neighborhood: Bloomfield
Reviewed August 8, 2018

My wife and I stopped for lunch on our way to Bloomfield and saw this place we had never tried. When we entered we were welcomed warmly and noticed the very appealing decor. It is definitely Pittsburgh. Photos of the building of the Bloomfield bridge, a lot of wood and metal. Very cool. Monique served us and did a marvelous job. Very attentive, but not overbearing. The menu was extensive. Pretty much all the kind of foods we like. There is so much I want to try. I had the blackened mahi mahi fish tacos. They were very good and the sauce was just spicy enough. It comes with chips and salsa. My wife had the Rachel sandwich and loved it.
We plan to go back for dinner and drinks.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner here last week. I got a regular grilled chicken salad and she got some special salmon salad. We both loved our food. Our waitress was amazing and the bartenders were attentive. We also had stuffed mushroom app.
We like this place. We will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Loft this spot! The owners, David and Johnny, are a couple locals who've made this place our absolute go-spot when staying at our place in Bloomfield. They've got a good beer selection, cool ambiance and tasty food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017

On this trip I had a very yummy dirty martini!!! This is a great bar to just hang out in. Park on one of the side streets (we have never had a problem finding parking). In the past I was here and had brunch which was fabulous but on this trip it was just for cocktails! The staff is friendly and know how to make a drink or pour you a beer or a glass of wine. I'm sure this isn't what they are going for but the decor is actually really nice, dare I say pretty? In the summer when they open up the front and play music it is like you are on your own porch, with friendly neighbors!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 29, 2017

A great pub with amazing food. Not your usual pub fare! I had a portabella mushroom stuffed with crabmeat appetizer that was big enough to be an entrée. My husband had the ribs and wings with onion rings and said it was delicious. My daughter loved her pretzel coated salmon. Very friendly staff. Nice drink and beer menu. Good wines. A very enjoyable evening.

Date of visit: November 2017