“Still amazing!”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Bloomfield
Neighborhood: Bloomfield
Reviewed November 29, 2017

A great pub with amazing food. Not your usual pub fare! I had a portabella mushroom stuffed with crabmeat appetizer that was big enough to be an entrée. My husband had the ribs and wings with onion rings and said it was delicious. My daughter loved her pretzel coated salmon. Very friendly staff. Nice drink and beer menu. Good wines. A very enjoyable evening.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed August 11, 2017

This place was highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Wish there was one of these closer to us. We dined on Grilled Jerk Chicken Sandwich, Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Cheeseburger. The beer selection was plentiful too and cold :).

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank 364brendad
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Nicely refurbished pub in heart of Bloomfield. Very friendly bartender serving when we were there. Good specials. Meditteranian Salad is delicious, large beer and wine selection. Big, varied menu. Something for every taste.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank suzijohn
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We popped in because Tessaro's was closed. There was no one eating. They were all hanging at the bar. Needless to say I was apprehensive.

I had the avocado and salmon salad with cilantro and line dressing. Highly recommend.

My son has the Buffalo chicken mac & cheese. Good but quite spicy.

Lots of locals. Good find.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Loracmom2boys
Reviewed June 3, 2017

I was at Lot 17 years ago, and at the time found no reason to return. Someone recommended it a few days ago, and we gave it a try for lunch. Needless to say, we were very pleasantly surprised. Service was very friendly, and both the salmon BLT and the Cajun chicken were very, very good. Sweet potato fries, which were thin-cut, came with a cinnamon dipping sauce that was excellent. This place is back on the "go to" list. Extremely good meal.

Date of visit: June 2017