“A most amazing Italian Meal with a twist”
Review of Piccolo Forno

Piccolo Forno
Ranked #89 of 2,167 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Palm Coast, Florida
“A most amazing Italian Meal with a twist”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

WOW…what a fabulous variety of tasty foods prepared with love…Ate here with 8 friends so had many courses and stayed 3 hours…The tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella was fresh and flavorful and the we got a pizza Margherita but with Marscapone cheese instead of mozzarella…..DIVINE
The lasagna was spices with Cumin, Coriander, Anise and Cardamon….the most unique flavor ever tasted. Also the other pastas were all great and the desserts all great…Especially the chocolate decadence and home made persimmon gelato! get reservations …this place has grown in popularity in the revitalized Lawrenceville area

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Patrick W

“Great place”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had a great meal and a wondeful time with our family and some great friends. Thanks to all who helped us and served us!!

Visited September 2013
“authentic italian”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Traveled to Italy last year and this was the closest I have come to authentic Italian food in Pittsburgh. The pastas were excellent and freshly made. The sauces were yummy. My knochi was tender and delicious. Their pizzas were great.The service was aboove board. It is BYOB at $2 a stem, very resonable. Best to go early and not have to wait. In an area with a couple of nice bars and appears to be an up and coming neighborhood. Will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tgdog
“Fantastic and Fresh!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is hands down my favorite restaurant in the Pgh area! I go here every year for my birthday with friends and we have the best time and FOOD! I've gotten several items on their menu and my favorite is their fresh homemade pasta dishes. I've had the lasagna many times and the homemade spinach ravioli with butter sage sauce is divine!
Their salads are all delicious and so are their pizza's. I've never had a bad meal at Piccolo Forno. You can also bring your own bottle which is a money saver if you want to drink while you eat.
This place is a must try!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank AMarie525
“Freshest ingredients”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Had dinner here as part of a birthday celebration and tried a variety of salads, pizza and desserts. Everything was fresh and delicious. The server was lots of fun and tolerated our rowdy group. BYOB!

Visited June 2013