“The only other place I eat in Pittsburgh. No, I don't ever leave Southside. :)”
Review of Double Wide Grill

Double Wide Grill
Ranked #111 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I eat lunch here and dinner at Stagioni when I am in Pittsburgh. I could not believe how good the bar-b-q is. I always get the lunch tray platter thing. Mix it up. This place is super great. It is built in an old service station and was done very well.

I always say I never review restaurants but this place is awesome.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really good food and the menu has special notes if it's vegetarian and/or gluten free, which is a godsend especially if you're in the "and" category of those needs. Their "tv dinner" meals are fun because you can make up your own meal (and it comes on a kitschy metal tray).

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is not a place you would likely go in a Tuxedo, but it is a great place to get good food.
Loved the food, loved the p[rices, loved the service. I had a portabello wrap on my last visit...I don't know how it could have tasted better.
In the summer this place has lots of outdoor seating

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nice new restaurant in Cranberry. BBQ was excellent. Good value on the lunch menu. Nice change from the usual restaurants.

1  Thank Jsc145
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We visited the Cranberry site and were really disappointed. I don't get all the hype. The food was VERY OVERPRICED and the menu selection was lacking. My son had some really weird stuff floating around in his root beer...a different waiter brought him out a new drink but the manager never came and asked about it...the waitress never mentioned it. It seemed like the manager was only concerned with 1 table, maybe they were friends I don't know but I definitely would NOT recommend this place to anyone.