Tripadvisor
Pittsburgh

“Amazing Food & Service!”
Review of Pasha Cafe Lounge

Pasha Cafe Lounge
Order Online
Ranked #327 of 2,416 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Charming, cozy Turkish restaurant is Shadyside with great food and service! I think their food is truly some of the best Turkish food in PIttsburgh -- the apps are wonderful, bread amazing, salads fresh and yummy as are the dinners! I can't say enough about the service...the owner is very involved and always checking on his guests and the servers go out of their way to take care of guests. They really care about the customer at this restaurant and it's appreciated!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Incredibly impressive atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious Turkish food. I had the mixed Pasha shish plate—6 different lamb and chicken specialties, rice, salad and pita. Bargain at $30. Parking on the city streets.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

Friendly service, diverse menu and excellent food makes us want to go back here every time we are in Pittsburgh. Off a side street adjacent an upscale shopping neighborhood this little gem did not disappoint. They have a lovely outdoor balcony that added to the enjoyment of this place. We had fried calamari, a combo plate, lamb and a zucchini dish that all were excellent. The pita bread they served was also very good. Highly recommend. Off Street parking available in several lots nearby.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

Ordered several different lamb dishes for take-out. Food was good but somewhat pricey for serving size. Lamb was well done and somewhat dry. They were out of rice pudding for dessert.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Dined with friends on a Wednesday night and there was no wait for a table at 6;30pm. We choose outside patio - the weather was delightful and I find the decor relaxing and inviting here. Shared appetizer plate was perfect for starters. My companions had lamb skewers and chicken skewers and were nice to let me sample. I had the falafel and it was pretty dry. Wished I had gotten what they had! I will still go back as soon as I get the opportunity, Brought our own champagne and wine and thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing summer evening in the 'burgh.

Date of visit: August 2019