I recently was in Pittsburgh for a month long business trip, originally having planned to stay for just a week, then it turned into two weeks, and then into three weeks. Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh was awesome, letting me stay in the same room each week that I checked in, which had a very quiet and great working AC unit, as well as a very spacious room which was very enjoyable and off to the side so very quiet.
The staff was always right on any request I had, from wanting another firm pillow, to resolving an issue with the sink. Very friendly staff who treated you like you were not just a customer, but a friend. It was nice being welcomed back each week by people who recognized you and were happy to see you.
It was great having the full-size fridge and stove/microwave as I could buy groceries and eat in the room and not have to eat out every meal, so keeps it feeling like home where you can have what you want, when you want.
Every time I come back to Pittsburgh for work, I plan on staying at Candlewood Suites, as it was an awesome value for the money, right in the middle of so many great places and convienent to the airport, and nice and quiet so after a very long day of work, I could get some great sleep.
Wish all hotels were like this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Airport is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range, and dishwasher. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines. Borrow your favorite movie from the hotel library and enjoy in your room from the comfort of your recliner. Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, our on-site convenience store, and charge it to your room. Work off some stress in our 24-hour fitness center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our on-site complimentary laundry facility. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). Located near the city's major expressways, we're just minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), Pittsburgh's downtown business district, Bayer Corporation, FedEx Ground, University of Pittsburgh, First Niagara Pavillion, & UPMC. Want to see a game, Check out the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, The Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Check out the Pittsburgh Penguins or a concert at PPG Paints Arena. The finest dining, shopping and entertainment are also within minutes at the Robinson Towne Center and the Mall of Robinson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Candlewood Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Candlewood Suites