All reviews sleep inn choice hotels an extended stay room was clean co workers rental car stayed here for one night would definitely stay here again very nice hotel kitchenette shuttle robinson walmart renovation gm
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before and have not really had a problem but each time I’ve been here it’s been slowly going downhill. This time it went over the edge. Your best bet is go someplace else for breakfast theirs is not good at all. Secondly, if a room holds four people can we get more than 2 sets of towels. It’s almost impossible to stay connected to WiFi and if you are fortunate enough to get connection it’s not strong enough to look up much before crashing. Spend the extra 10-15 bucks and stay 200 feet to the west at Comfort Suites it’s where I’ll be next time.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel for the price. Clean, friendly, breakfast was good even had free tacos for dinner. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. Thanks for a great stay in pittsburgh.......

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Kevin and Stephanie are fantastic. I was lost with a malfunctioning GPS and these two sat on the phone with me for an hour and successfully directed me to the hotel. Really excellent service and so very much appreciated. Both should get promotions and/or big raises. Thanks again!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Horrible experience.There were serving bread with fungus in the morning breakfast. Luckily my wife saw it before eating it. We complained to the management who rel;reluctantly agreed to change the bread and offered us a $20 discount for the breakfast. On checking my credit card turns out they actually charged me an extra $20. Noe trying to get the overcharge at least reversed. Needless to day will not be staying here again. If you do, make sure to check the breakfast items carefully, prior to consuming.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Had a great stay at MainStay Suites, and was incredibly grateful to Front Desk Manager Stephanie for her courtesy and to Head of Sales Mylinda for helping me navigate getting to the airport on time in a crunch! Thank you so much!!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Mylinda B, Director of Sales at MainStay Suites Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Kimberly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at MainStay Suites ~ Pittsburgh Airport. We enjoy meeting people like you! We are very glad we were able to help you! Hope you choose to stay with us again soon and your next stay will be even better than your previous stay! Happy Easter Kimberly!

Mylinda Beatty