“was ok”

Days Inn Pittsburgh
Ranked #68 of 72 Hotels in Pittsburgh
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Needed a smoking room and got one in the basement with no window. Location was good with quick access to airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn P, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for your review. Some of our smoking rooms our inside like you described, but we also have pool side smoking rooms (for future reference). Thanks again for your review and I look forward on seeing you again next time you are in the Pittsburgh area!!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn P, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel to Pittsburgh often for dr apts this hotel is in a very convienvent location and affordable

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn P, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad you liked our hotel. I hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

On the way to the hotel, I called to inform them that we would not get there till around 8pm. When we arrived, we were checked in and given our keys for room I believe 233. When we took everything out of our car and went to go to the room, there was no elevator. We asked the clerk where one was and she stated there wasn't one. We the site states handicap accessible. But just because there is a automatic door and I believe a ramp to get in the building doesn't mean that there are no elevators. So we climbed 2 very steep sets of stairs. In the morning my husband and I went to get something to eat close by the hotel, because we were never informed that there was free continental breakfast. The topic of our room is a joke. The heater did nothing but make loud noises, and banged everytime it went off. Which as a result kept everyone up. The hot water was so hot, that my husband was almost scalded. We will never go or recommend that hotel to anyone. And we go to a lot of tournaments in that area. So, I get a call from Joe Davison, and he leaves a message. I try to return his phone call 3 times. And twice no one answered and the last time he was not in. I cannot believe the type of customer service we have received. We stay at Days Inn often, but this particular one would make me think twice about staying at anyother one.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank George E

Thank you for your review. I have been trying to contact you to follow up with these issues. Please call me directly or email me. 412-531-8900 or daysinnpittsburgh@gmail.com We have handicap accessible rooms on the first floor where there are no steps. We have no problem giving anyone a 1st floor room if they ask or request it. I apologize that you were not informed of our free breakfast. We actually mention it 3 different times on our daysinn.com website and our wyndham rewards website. I believe you booked online with wyndham.
However, it is front desk job to inform everyone upon check-in of our amenities. I will be speaking with my staff to reiterate that. Again, I apologize about everything that happened and the heater has been fixed. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss more. Thanks again for the feedback!!!!!-Joe D

Reviewed March 5, 2014