“Great food in P'burgh”
Review of Seviche

Seviche
Reserve with OpenTable
Seviche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 2,172 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Sushi, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States
“Great food in P'burgh”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I posted a separate review of the restaurant. Terrific food and there's a wonderful show at the Chef's Table watchign the appetizer chefs push the food out. We loved the food and the show.

Visited July 2014

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great food, stuck up bartenders.”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We sat at the bar at this trendy Ceviche restaurant to have our meal. I think the bartender looked at my pregnant wife and knew she wouldn't order any alcohol and immediately his attitude was evident. I did order drinks for myself and we both ordered our meals. I paid for our bill immediately after ordering and left him a very good tip, even despite the rude service. As soon as he saw the tip, his attitude greatly improved and the service was much better after that point.

It's unfortunate that the service depended on the tip but the ceviche was so good that I really didn't care about his poor welcome.

I ordered the ceviche tacos and my wife ordered salmon ceviche with the mango style of marinating. Both were fantastic. Make a reservation, as the table wait was over 1 hour which led us to the bar.

• Visited July 2014
Rochester, New York
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We ate at the Chef's table which is actually a counter seat, but we were able to observe meals being prepared and interact with the chefs who told us locally grown fresh produce was used whenever possible. The waitresses were well informed and patiently answered questions and made suggestions. They frequently checked on us to make sure we were satisfied with our selections. Food and drinks were excellent and reasonably priced especially considering the downtown location. Service was way above average; we would return again and highly recommend this to Pittsburgh visitors.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank erza2
“Great food! ”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

In town for a game and stopped by for some food. Simply amazing! Fantastic flavors and good cost. Sit outside for a view of the city. Inside is an amazing atmosphere.

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Exquisite food, comfortable setting”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Took a bike trip to Pittsburgh and had to find a place to celebrate. I picked my hotel based on proximity to good food, and Seviche was right across the street. I couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate the completion of the Pittsburgh leg of my journey. I chose to sit at the chefs brand observe the food preparation while enjoying my meal.

The food was seviche (or ceviche), and they have it in many different varieties. Each variety had its own mix of seafood and flavorings, with my personal favorite being Fire and Ice. I tried 3 seviches, as well as a tostada appetizer of seafood served on 6 tortilla chips. I also had a couple of tacos, with the only downer being that they had run out of their homemade chorizo. As I was leaving, the new shipment arrived from one of their sister restaurants. Will have to try it on my next time through!

The atmosphere was elegant but casual, and the combination of good food and drink led to lively conversation around the room. Clearly people were enjoying their experience as much as I was. I had to choose one restaurant for my one-night stay, and this was the perfect choice. I will return on my next visit to Pittsburgh.

• Visited June 2014