“Excellent food. Excellent atmosphere. Did I mention...excellent food.”
Review of Seviche

Seviche
Reserve with OpenTable
Seviche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 2,167 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Sushi, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent food. Excellent atmosphere. Did I mention...excellent food.”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Their fusion style fresh fish dishes are extraordinary.

I sat at the 'sushi' bar. You see what they are doing, what their are doing it with (fresh stuff), and they love doing it.

What a pleasure!

• Visited November 2013

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Did not disappoint - food was excellent”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was a nice little gem my wife found in downtown Pittsburgh. We had the nigiri, a trio of seviche and the wings, among some other choices. We really loved all the orders we place but the seviche was something new we hadn't tasted before. An explosion of flavors, well prepared and perfectly blended with the fish and garnishes.

My only complaints rest with the service and music. Service was exceptionally slow and I'm not one for the club pumping music and this place is certainly loud and not a place for dinner conversation. It felt like a club in Miami which I didn't care for but the food made it worth it.

• Visited January 2014
Off the Grid
“First time, won't be the last”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I wanted to try something different and since we don't get out much because of our schedules. We found Seviche on Trip Advisor, read the reviews and also looked at the menu, we figured we would give it a go.
Made reservations on the website, we arrived a little early but were seated right away. Our server explained the menu to us and the drink specials for the night.
We had 3 triple portions of the ceviche. Everything we tried was great. Course some things we liked better than the others. Our favorite was the oysters. We had those two different ways.
Was a little pricey but worth it. Like I said we don't get out to eat much so this was nice treat for us.

Visited January 2014
New Delhi, India
“Superb Food”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I cannot take credit for finding this amazing restaurant , we only went there because we were invited as guests of our daughter,whose company was hosting a private Chrismas party and they had booked the entire restaurant. Her company were kind enough to invite us.
The food and service are both excellent,the oysters on ice with the chilled diced beet, the sirloin, the duck,the desserts,everything just " superb ". The entertainment in the form a lovely Cuban singer and musicians was the ultimate clincher. Paucity of time and other travel plans meant that we were unable to go back to this restaurant during this trip. But it's on a must do list for my wife and me when we visit Pittsburgh next .

• Visited December 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Came here after some negative vibes from hotel”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I wonder if they just hate ceviche? I ate at the sushi bar and went with recommendations from the lead sushi chef and my server. I had a ahi tuna sushi appetizer that was amazing and then the ceviche threesome. Nummy is all I can say. Would go back if I'm ever in town again.

• Visited December 2013