“excellent!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

i love the atmosphere here! everyone who works here greets you with a smile and it seems they all work together as a team to give you the best service. we had yummy mixed drinks and the food was amazing! this is the 3rd time we've been to seviche and it won't be the last!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We tried this restaurant last night and the food was really good.Service is excellent!
Tapas and Sangria is our favorite thing to end the busy day. Since the weather is fantastic, we sat outside table and had our dinner there. Just perfect!

1  Thank Elaine2479
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Every time we visit our son, my wife insists on eating at Seviche, and for good reason. The selection of different drinks and food is outstanding, the place has a great energetic vibe, and the food tastes great. Service has been very personal - this place is fun - especially if you like fish!

1  Thank YandB_LabLover
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The menu included varieties of Latin American food. As a Mexican customer, I enjoyed the Beef Brisket Tacos, since this dish is similar to a very popular dish in the South East of Mexico (Cochinita Pibil). The flavor was very good although it wasn't very spicy. Our server was very attentive and took the time to explain questions about the menu. Good option for a late dinner.

1  Thank Alfredo V
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I tried this restaurant on a Saturday night recently. I would suggest a reservation, but the girls in front of me didn't have one, and had the option of sitting at the bar. The atmosphere has a Latin american contemporary feel. For my drink i got the moonstone spritzer, and it was delicious! ( If you like unique combinations of lemongrass and lavender) For an appetizer we got the chips and salsa. Their chips were pretty unique and tasty , however their salsa wasn't anything special. We got the Cuban sushi roll and Loved it! Perhaps one of the best sushi rolls I ever had. Its spicy and creamy. The flavors blended so well! And then of course we had the triple order of seviche. One thing I will say is I was surprised how small each serving is. So overall our meal was filling but not stuffing for two people , which is perfect. I would highly suggest getting the fire and ice seviche with crab. Its just like its name. And even though the seviche is small and more expensive - definitely dont skip it!! Overall we really enjoyed this place's uniqueness and nice flavor combos! The waitress was also very helpful for suggestions. We will definitely come back.