“Food = Great, Service = Great”
Review of Seviche

Seviche
Ranked #122 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Sushi, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Was in town for a couple days to watch a baseball game and decided to stop for a Lite dinner. The atmosphere was everything I expected. Service was great! Our waiter went over the menu and was so good we just let him order for us. He was right on! We started with the Cuban Roll which was very good. We also had a triple from the Seviche Bar. I have to say I have never tasted something so good and a spectrum of flavors as the Fire and Ice with Jumbo Lump Crab. It was incredible. This place is hands down the best place I have ever eaten!

1  Thank cgrsmkn

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I visited here after work and really enjoyed it. The food was creative and tasty. The atmosphere was upbeat and had a professional after work feel, could the time of our visit the influenced this feel. I would go back again.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My two teen daughters and I ate here on a recent trip to Pittsburgh. The staff were all very nice and accommodating as it was busy but we had no reservations. We ate at a high top table inside where the music and conversation was loud, but fun and not at all claustrophobic as some places can get. We ordered paella, pork empanadas and, sushi (fire ice) scallops - all of which came fairly quickly. Portions were plenty (paella a bit smaller than expected) and everything well prepared and fresh - the paella rice was a bit bland and dry - but everything else was great! Prices seemed fair.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had an absolutely amazing first visit here! The manager greeted us at the door, and she was personable and professional throughout the evening. I started with a cucumber caipirinha for a perfect happy hour. Head chef Caleb made the most fantastic, beautifully-presented and thoughtful dishes with great flavor combinations and ingredients. We tried a variety of seviche and sushi, and they tasted every bit as good as they l looked. Sad that he has now moved on, but I look forward to going to Seviche again and am confident that, if they found him, they will find another star... Also, the atmosphere is splendid - classy, not overdone, and the outdoor sidewalk seating in the summer is a great way to have a special lunch or evening in the city.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was here before for salsa dancing, and the decor and service is excellent. They have great wine selections and and other mixed cocktails.