“Great food but expensive”
Review of Seviche

Seviche
Ranked #139 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Sushi, Cuban, Latin
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was very unique but very nice. Felt that the service was rushed. We wanted to savor our drink before ordering but waitress came back in a couple of minutes. The waitress was very helpful in helping us with our order. Felt, however, the upsell. Also, there was an error on our bill, which I assume was an accident, but I would check out the bill for accuracy (I always do this). Yes, I would go back. Except for minor problems, it was worth the experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Seviche is a great choice for a a different approach to food. The combination of sushi and Latin food makes for great palate choices. The atmosphere is enjoyable with great Latin art and a casual environment. Food choices are varied. Portions are small but that is the idea so you can enjoy more variety in your meal. Try something from the different parts of the menu.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Based on Trip Advisor recommendations, my wife and I tried Seviche for the first time during a recent visit to Pittsburgh. We couldn't agree more with the many positive reviews. We enjoy sushi and tapas style dining, but the combination of well-prepared dishes, a fun drink menu, and a trendy setting made Seviche stands out from similar restaurants we have tried. We had an excellent server who helped us navigate the menu and made some excellent recommendations. Seviche is raw seafood prepared with a flare, and you get to decide what type of seafood is used to prepare the dishes that you choose. We started with Fire and Ice and Avocado and Corn Seviche dishes made with crab and tuna, respectively. We then tried Corn and Goat Cheese Croquettas and Pork Empenada from the Tapas menu, and we finished with the Pulled Pork Cuban bocadillo. The thing we like most about this style of dining is that we get to try lots of different items, and you can order at your own pace. If we lived in Pittsburgh, I'm sure we would be frequent customers at Seviche.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Seviche recently. We loved everything we got. Great service also.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I am a great duck fan and I almost always get disappointed. Maybe once of ten tries I get a reasonable meal. But this time I hit the jackpot. Amazing signature dish.
The service excellent, actually better than excellent.
Highly recommended.