“Breakfast in Oakland”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Pamela's is consistently good breakfast food. They make a unique style of pancake that is buttery and crisp on the outside. Omelets and other traditional breakfast foods are served quickly and arrive hot. Good coffee and lots of refills. Remember this is a CASH ONLY restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The pancakes were absolutely faboulous. Enjoyed by all four in my party. First visit to Shadyside location and second visit to Forbes Ave location and both were great.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Recommended by my college-student kids. I very much enjoyed the atmosphere, service and food. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped for breakfast (2 of us) on a Saturday AM. Got seated right away. When we left there was a line.

Had to correct the server on the drink order. And the breakfast order got messed up. Probably won't rush back here next time.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The last time I ate a Pamela's was 1980-something (and in Squirrel Hill). I was so happy to see that they had opened a branch in Oakland. The pancakes are as awesome as I remember, and the service was quick and friendly.